Making an invoice for another person

For a number of reasons, some clients do not issue invoices in their own name, but in the name of a relative or acquaintance.

To register waste to another person, filling out a power of attorney is required.

Come with the person in whose name the funds will be transferred. A power of attorney is filled in on the spot.
Identity documents of the parties are required.

The power of attorney is issued once and is valid until a written refusal by one of the parties who signed the document.